Monday, December 27, 2010

12-26-10

Yesterday mama, joey, haley, and I rode to San Francisco to spend the day. We stopped on the way at the Vacaville Outlets and I finished Christmas shopping for Stuart. When we finally got to San Fran we decided that we wanted to park as close to Peir 39 as possible. (If you don't know, Peir 39 is the best. You have food,shopping, and sea lions.) We ate at Hard Rock Cafe, the bomb. (Elvis Sunglass pic) I found a guy sitting on the side walk making different shaped wire things, I got a guitar one. So cute. (pic)
FINALLY, we made it to the comlete opposite end of the bay....
Ghirardelli (sp).. anyways. We went in and each bought our favs. Haley, caramel in the middle. Me. Choclate covered almonds.

I have always heard how great their choc covered strawberries are so I wanted to try one so bad. I figured they were overrated and would taste like anyother choc covered strawberry, but no. They were Ahhhh-mazing! Totally worth $3 a piece. :)

So, anyways.

I go home in 3 days. I am sad to leave my mama, but excited to see my boyfriend. We are going to do Christmas the day after I return. He says he has a lot planned :) yay!

No comments: