Friday, December 31, 2010

Back in MS

Hello loves...
I am back in MS. I meant to post this last night but i was beat!
So yesterday morning we got up at 4 to get ready and be at the airport by 6, barely made our first flight. They were boarding when we got on. The first flight went pretty smoothly, I got to sit next to a nice, but not overly annoyingly nice, woman. However, that flight was quite delayed which meant we had to run (with 80 lbs of luggage) all the way across the Minneapolis airport (which isn't small) to barely make our flight. My arms are sore from it this morning. At least I got my workout in! I have been missing the workout bc of the holidays.

I was so excited to see Stuart when I got off the plane! And guess what? He had a present in hand (do I have a good boyfriend or what?)We got to the car and I opened all my presents.. :) I got the diamond necklace I've been wanting, a scrapbook, Michael Jackson The Experience (!!!(&$*%^A(#*&), Step Brothers, Burlesqu Sountrack, and a stocking full of goodies!

Once I got home it felt SO good to be in my bed. However, I had to see how messy I left my room. So I will be cleaning my (VERY) messy room, cleaning out my closet. and my stuff will be posted on www.smashion.com

lovelovelove-C.

No comments: