Saturday, December 25, 2010

Just had to say..

I just had to say thank you to Lauren Conrad for being the role model she has been. From Laguna Beach to The Hills she has created a lifestyle suitable for teens and young adults to watch. She has encourage me (and others I'm sure) to reach for my dreams, but also stay true to who I am. A lot of people watch "reality" shows such as The Hills and are shocked at the person they see on the screen because producers of such shows have the chance to cut day to day lives of people and basically create whatever kind of personality they want.

A lot of people down Lauren on blogs and forums, but I think she has been way more of an inspiration and motivator than a let down. If you disagree with me read her books, L.A. Candy and Sweet Little Lies. I haven't read the third one yet, but those two definately show how things can become twisted.

Lauren is a big inspiration in my life seeing how I would love to have my own line of clothing and things.

I guess what I'm saying is; don't let your mind create a negative image of someone based on "reality" tv.

Love.. xoxxox Callie

No comments: